License On Ice (Referral Agent / Inactive Status)
When licensed in the state of Tennessee, real estate agents have 3 license status choices:
1) Place your license with the TREC as Retired - Retired License
(When listed as Retired you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) Place your License On Ice, which enables you to avoid paying the TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "License On Ice” program, only $29 monthly fee. When you subscribe to this program we place your license with our DBA CURB Side, which enables you to avoid paying:
• Local Board fees
• TR (Tennessee Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
While your license is "On Ice" with CURB you will be considered a referral realtor, which will enable you to collect referral fees.
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below.
Do not worry about the TR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.