Obtain E&O Insurance

Proof of E&O Insurance

When processing your license with TREC, you will need to provide proof of your personal E&O insurance.

RISC is an E&O insurance provider for TREC.

RISC E&O Insurance

After obtaining your E&O insurance, please email a copy

of the policy to both:

TREC - trec.eo2@tn.gov

CURB - join@CURB.estate

insurance orange.jpg