FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Are there any monthly, annual, or start-up fees?
NO, there are no fees.
• Are there any required meetings?
NO, there are no required meetings.
• Are there any sales minimumss?
NO, there are no sales minimums.
• Does my current broker need to release my real estate license before transfering it to CURB?
YES. Go to the JOIN NOW page and download the TREC 1 form and have it signed by your current broker.
Then simply upload the form to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission site.
• When can I get broker phone support?
You can reach us on the phone Monday ~ Friday, 3pm to midnight !
• Can I use my own Transaction Coordinator?
YES, our TC's are awesome, but you may use any Transaction Coordinator you like. CURB TC Service
• Is CURB a member of TR (Tennessee Realtors) & NAR (National Association of Realtors) ?
YES, we are members of both TR & NAR.
• Do I need to join TR & NAR?
NO, you are not required to join if you are going to Park Your License.
• Do I need to join a local real estate board?
NO, If you are going to Park Your License you are not required to join a local board.
• Do I need to be a member the MLS?
NO. However if you want access and list on the MLS then your local MLS will require you to join.
• Can I do commercial transactions?
YES, we allow our agents to conduct commercial transactions as well.
• Can I do leases with CURB?
YES, CURB agents are able to do lease transactions.
• Can I sell business opportunities with CURB?
YES, CURB members can sell businesses.
• How do I get paid?
When using CURB's in house escrow service, you get paid directly to your bank account the same day your
• Can I just hang my license with CURB and not join the board ?
YES. CURB offers our members our exclusive License Parking program. This program allows our members
to avoid all the TR & NAR membership fees and still get paid for transactions! $29 monthly fee.
• Can new agents join?
YES, new agents are welcome.
• Is there any agent training available?
YES, we offer direct one-on-one training with our agents covering all aspects of your real estate business;
Marketing, Open Houses, Contracts, Social Media, Websites, SEO, ..and more ! All at no cost to CURB
members. What can be better than having your company's own personal trainer ?
• Do you offer a Recruiting Bonus program?
YES, Receive $100 for every agent you invite to join CURB. Just invite 7 agents a year to join puts a cool $700 in your pocket just for helping them keep their money! ..Not a bad gig !
• Can I do transactions anywhere in Tennessee?
YES, our brokerage is available to any licensed Tennessee real estate agent anywhere in Tennessee.
• I'm in the middle of a transaction, can I transfer it?
YES, just have your current broker & seller sign a Listing Transfer. Contact your local MLS / Board for a
"Listing Transfer Form".
• Can I list properties for less than 6%?
YES, you can charge any commission rate you like.
• Can I sign all my transaction forms on my phone?
YES, CURB members have the ability to sign all their transaction forms on their phone from anywhere in the
• Does CURB have a consumer website?
• Does CURB offer commission advances?
YES, CURB Commission Cash allows our members to get cash advances on their pending transactions.
• Do I really keep all of my commission?
YES, you really keep all your commission.