JOIN NOW !
You can transfer your license immediately and start keeping all your commission today !
Simply follow these 2 easy steps to join.
Fill out the CURB Membership Application below. After we review your information
you will receive a welcome email from CURB within 24 hours confirming that your membership is complete. Please also complete Step 2 (below) the same day.
• Complete the TREC 1 form (form is PDF fillable)
• Upload the TREC1 form to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission website
(If you don't have an online profile with the TREC you'll need to create one first)
• After signing in, go to "Manage your license information"
• In the "Choose Application" drop down menu on the right, scroll down to "TRANSFER"
• At the "File Attachments" page, in the "Attachments List" drop down menu, scroll down to "TREC Form"
• You are only required to upload the TREC1 form, no other forms are necessary.
• New Licensee's; add the following information to your Examination Results form:
Joining Board: Firm: CURB Realty Firm License: 263353
Not Joining Board: Firm: CURB Side Firm License: 264741
Principal Broker Name: Ronny Santana Principal Broker License #: 335684
After adding above information, please email to: join@CURB.estate so we can sign it and send back to you.
For online issues changing your license please contact TREC:
(Call for password: 888-279-4230 x 1)
Proof of E&O Insurance
When processing your license with TREC, they will require you to provide proof of E&O insurance.
The state of Tennessee does not accept a real estate brokerages E&O insurance policy as exclusive coverage for its real estate affiliate brokers. In order for Tennessee real estate broker affiliates to be in compliance with the State of Tennessee insurance requirements, TREC requires that all broker affiliates obtain their own independent E&O insurance policy.
TREC has an affiliation with RISC for agents to obtain their E&O insurance: TREC Group E&O Policy
After obtaining your E&O policy please email copy of the policy to: join@CURB.estate
All done and welcome aboard !