Real Estate License Parking
When licensed in the state of Tennessee, real estate agents have 3 license status choices:
1) Place your license with the TREC as Retired - Retired License
(When listed as Retired you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) "Park" your License, which enables you to avoid paying the TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees and still be fully active.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "Real Estate License Parking” program. The License Parking Program enables you to avoid paying:
• Local Board fees
• TR (Tennessee Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below. Only $29 monthly fee.
Do not worry about the TR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.