100% Commission Online Flat Fee
Tennessee Real Estate Brokerage Company
keeping ALL your
Join NOW and start
commission TODAY !
DO YOU WANT ?
Real Estate License Parking
When licensed in the state of Tennessee, real estate agents have 3 license status choices:
1) Place your license with the TREC as Retired.
(When listed as Retired you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) "Park" your License, which enables you to avoid paying the TR, NAR, and Local Board association fees and still be fully active.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "Real Estate License Parking” program. The License Parking Program enables you to avoid paying
all the expensive:
• Local Board fees
• MLS fees
• TR (Tennessee Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
The License Parking program is perfect for agents who;
• Do referrals
• Do commercial transactions
• Want to maintain an active license status
While your license is parked, you are still considered a fully active agent. The only thing an agent cannot do with a parked license is join a board or MLS.
If you need to access transaction forms the Board will require you to join.
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below. Only $29 monthly fee.
Do not worry about the TR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.
Tennessee Department of Real Estate requires ALL transactions be reported to the broker, which also include: lease transactions, personal real estate transactions as well as referral transactions.
If a closed transaction is not reported to the brokerage within 3 (three) business days of close of escrow, there is a $15,000 fine per unreported transaction as well as the requirement by TREC to report said agent to state enforcement, which may result in the loss of the agent's license and/or additional fines and disciplinary action. This TREC rule also applies to "parked licenses".